Where can I pay my sewer bill?
We offer several payment options.
- U.S. Mail Mail payment to: 4 E. Harrison Street Mooresville, IN. 46158
- In Person Pay in person by cash, check, money order or with Visa or Master Card at Clerk- Treasurer’s office located at 4 E. Harrison Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- On-line Payment Make single payments using credit or debit card for a $3.00 processing fee by visiting Town of Mooresville website.
- Night Deposit Box Our night deposit box is available for after-hours payments, located at 4 E Harrison Street. Please “NO CASH”
- Automatic Bank Deduction (ACH) Your monthly bill is deducted from your savings or checking account approximately 5 business days before the due date. Contact the Clerk’s Office to obtain a form at 317-831-1608.
How do you determine my sewer usage?
Where do I pay a sewer lien?
Why do I have a $3.00 Stormwater fee added onto my sewer bill?
Where do I apply for a marriage license
Where do I file a Homestead or Mortgage exemption?
Where do I pay my property taxes
How do I obtain a Solicitor's Permit?
A Solicitor’s Permit is required for all persons, who engage in door to door in the town for sale of any goods. Complete this form and submit with payment at the Clerk Treasurer’s offce at 4 E. Harrison Street.
Ordinances and Resolutions / Minutes
Looking for information on ordinances and resolutions or minutes from a past meeting? You can find documentation of minutes from meetings for the Town Council, Planning Commission, Redevelopment Commission, and Board of Zoning Appeals as well as information on Ordinances and Resolutions through our online documents center.