Fire Fighter/EMT/Paramedic – Position
Posting Effective: September 2, 2021
The Mooresville Fire Department is seeking a qualified full time Fire Fighters:
Job duties include the following but not limited to:
- Controls and extinguishes fires, protects life and property, and maintains equipment as a regular full-time employee of the town.
- Perform all fire, rescue, and medical related duties of the Mooresville Fire Department in emergency and non-emergency conditions.
- Conduct himself/herself in a proper and professional manner at all times so as to protect the life and property of the people of Mooresville.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Maintain a valid Indiana Drivers License.
- Serve 12 months as a Probationary Career Firefighter.
- Hold and maintain a State of Indiana Firefighter I/II certification, and a State of Indiana Emergency Medical Technician certification at time of appointment.
- Applicants must be: 18 years of age
Salary – $48,742.00 plus overtime or compensatory time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Retirement
Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time.
How to apply:
Applications Must Turned back on October 15, 2021 by 0400pm
Download Application at Town of Mooresville under Fire Department Job Opportunities or Mooresville Fire Department Facebook page
EMAIL APPLICATION BACK TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR DROPED OF AT: Mooresville Fire Department Headquarters
26 S. Indiana St. Mooresville, IN 46158
The Town of Mooresville is an Equal Opportunity Employer